24 February 2025 @ 11:02 am
I don't enjoy doing this, and usually pride myself on being open and having nothing to hide. However, due to recent stalker-like behaviour from some people who have no buisness here, I've decided for my sanity to go to Friends Only.
There will not be a Friends cut.
If you've come for the fic, graphics, icons, or other non-personal miscellany please visit fandeyth.
If you're trolling to be a douche, GTFO.
Please respect this decision. Comment if you wish to be added, otherwise, see ya.
<3 MissyIgnore the Man Behind the Curtians.
(Or this is here for my own personal use.)
24 February 2009 @ 10:53 pm
I karate chopped Chuck Norris in your bathroom because I'm sexy and do what I want!
nabbed from spikesredqueen( What did YOU do?Collapse )
Now type out the sentence you made, in the TITLE line and tag your friends in the note!
20 February 2009 @ 11:04 am
Nabbed from emeraldswan
.Comment to this post and I will give you 5 subjects/things I associate you with. Then post this in your LJ and elaborate on the subjects given.
- Saxophone - Steve. My one. My only. My love. hehe I've played the saxophone since ... I think it was my freshman year in high school. Originally I'd wanted to play the trombone, but my mom wouldn't let me. I'd started out with flute, so the progression to saxophone was pretty natural seeing as their fingerings (mind outta the gutter Andy) are almost identical. Plus, it's a rockin' instrument - very versitile. Jazz, rock, classical, you name it and a sax can play it and play it well. My saxophone, Steve is an Alto Sax, but my true love is the Tenor. Very rich and resonant.
- Claudia/Lestat - Emmy said to pick one, so I picked both. lol What can I say? I love them both. Claudia's impact on the vampires of that series was very profound, for her only having lived fifty or so years. She was innocent, yet deadly. She had such an impact on Louis, that I believe if a book was written today, he would still reference her. Lestat though, he is The Brat Prince. However, for as much as he claims not to care about people, about humans, and about Claudia, he cares simply too much. It eats at him, tears him up inside. I love them both as characters. They are so human.
- Spike - The Original Big Bad. What is not to love/like about this character? The snark, the wit, the accent, the bleached hair and ripped abs. The crooked little smile with the tongue barely peeping out. The raised scarred eyebrow. How do you turn away from that? Really. Not only that, but James Marsters played Spike so well that I think if it had been anyone else, this character would not have had the impact that it did. Honestly.
- Graphic Arts - I've actually hung my hat up on this for the most part. I just don't have the artistic eye needed for a lot of graphic work. It sucks, but there it is.
- Ohio - Not sure what to say about Ohio. It's an odd place to live. There are ghetto's, country, cities, fields, farms, slums, you name it we got it. Including your very own ghetto cowboy's. Yes, ghetto cowboys who where FuBu and 10 gallon hats and boots with spurs while they try desperately to pull up their pants. Weird weird stuff. Pull up to a car that's blasting rap, only to have Garth Brooks blarin' at ya after the song is done.